Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My first earned dollar in freelancing


Since, I have joined freelance was not getting at all achievement from at this point, I design it would take place well if I updated my profile, and with the aim of proved to take place a speedy-starter me on freelance.
 I added a a small amount of supplementary projects to my portfolio, updated my area of expertise, reviewed my hourly rate, and researched a smidgen on freelance forms on being hired near, and before I finish, I take part in complete my profile 100% on freelance.
However, in the manner of bidding in favor of almost 2 month, at length got my elementary occupation of $1 only. I was able to complete that job within a minimal time and the employer gone pleased.
I thank freelance in favor of only if me the opportunity to make the most of my skills and generation to earn the add-on money! (Next… My first big freelance project!)


1 comment:

  1. Wow man!! Really an inspiring story...Hard work really pays.....

    ReplyDelete